Thank You for Submitting your SOD Request!
Someone will be reaching out to you shortly.
In the meantime please review our SOD checklist below to help us streamline the process.
- Stable Internet connection to the tool
- Ethernet is ESSENTIAL For all PORSCHE/ VW / MERCEDES-BENZ Group Vehicle
- Updates to SOD app completed
- The car Battery MUST pass a load test and be at a good state of charge
- DC Power Supply (not charger) set to programming mode
- connected to suitable AC outlet unlikely to power down
- Ignition cylinder and keys must work
- Keyless ignition needs to have Power save mode disable if required
- The technician will be near the car, and available throughout the entire session with a phone that is adequately charged with good reception
- Windows and sunroofs open and close during calibrations, therefore they should all be working before the programming session starts.
- Wires should not be run through a window opening.
- Driver door should be open and the latch closed to simulate closed doors
- Driver’s seat belt latch.
- Power seats should function and have room to move fully back and forward if programming/calibrating Airbag/WSS Passenger Seat must be checked for proper functionality prior to starting the session.